Travel Las Palmas – Excursions Gran canaria
ferry gran canaria bus, Las Palmas car-hire, cheap flights cran canaria
A journey to Las Palmas Gran Canaria is not that difficult thing: hundreds of cheap offers and oportunities make your holiday trip to cran canaria island easier than ever before. Read all about public transport, Gran Canaria bus timetables and Las Palmas bus stops, cheap car hire gran canaria las palmas, ferries to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and all other travel posibilities to and from the canary islands.
Arriving Gran Canaria Airport or Las Palmas Portwith Ferry or Cruiser
ferries from Gran Canaria, Seigthseeing and Traveling by Bus
Not even the most usually way, but there are sure some reasons to reach Las Palmas and Gran Canaria by Cruiser or Ferry. Travelers or Campers which want to bring their own car or Caravan for Gran Canaria long term holidays can use only the Cadiz to Las Palmas Ferries from spanish mainland to spanish canaries, which is provided by transmediterranea lines.
For short term holidays its not recommendable to bring your own car, booking a flight and hiring a car on airport or in Las Palmas will be cheaper – not to talk about better travel comfort.
Supercruisers and Cruisers requently in Las Palmas are actually "Independence of the Seas", Ventura or Oceana. A Las Palmas stoppover for 1 or 2 days should be used for sightseeing in Las Palmas or Gran Canaria Excursions.
Arriving Las Palmas by Cruiser is a perfect opportunity to discover famous Las Canteras beach or Vegueta and Triana, both very attractive old-town quarters of Las Palmas City. If you have only one or two days to stay in Las Palmas visit our Must-have-seen pages first, there you can make the best plans to enjoy later a full featured Las Palmas discovery tou made by yourself.
Transportation with Bus, Taxi, Car Rental
Las Palmas Bus timetables Gran Canaria, pricing, tipps
Egal ob man in Las Palmas residiert, während seines Urlaubs eine Finca bewohnt, oder ein Strandhotel im Süden der Insel bevorzugt – hier bieten wir ihnen alle notwendigen Informationen um die jeweils beste Wahl zu treffen. Keinesfalls muss alles bereits von zu Hause vorgebucht werden, denn schon alleine die Busverbindungen auf der Insel Gran Canaria sind sehr gut. Wer allerdings noch mehr Flexibilität und Freiheit will, nimmt sich am besten gleich vom Flughafen weg einen Leihwagen und spart so auch die Transferkosten und zusätzliche Wartezeiten. Auch das Taxifahren ist nicht sehr teuer – deshalb besonders Nachts oder an Feiertagen ein notwendiges und bequemes Fortbewegungsmittel.
- Alles über Busverbindungen finden Sie auf der Sonderseite Busfahren in Las Palmas und Gran Canaria.
- Was man beim Taxifahren beachten sollte lesen Sie hier:
- Tipps , Sonderpreise und auch Buchungsmöglichkeiten für Leihwagen finden Sie hier.
Flights to Gran Canaria Airport Las Palmas in Gando (Code: LPA)
Regular and charter connections to and from las Palmas
Counting the big number of visitors reching daily Gran Canaria Airport Las Palmas there is no doubt: you can find cheap flights to canaries even from smaller national airports in uk, netherlands, sweden and norway and many other countries. Best buy is looking out for all available airport deals and check different flight searching options. But dont forget: really cheap travel deals you will not get within school holidays when all the world wants to travel at the same time.
Check out our cheap flights to Gran Canaria pages! We try to give you the widest overview in airport deals and Las Palmas cheap flights available. You have all big vendors on one page and comfortable direct links to Gran Canaria flight search. Comparing prices and travel-deals side by side is more comfort than visting 20 different pages.
Las Palmas Airport delas and Gran canaria cheap flights to Las Palmas .
Arriving at Las Palmas Airport Gran Canaria (Gando) – your options to reach your final destination:
If you have not reserved any hotel transfer or similar transport service there is no problem::
- Taking a Taxi to Las Palmas will cost you about 30 Euro, Taxi fees to Maspalomas, Puerto rico Canaria or up to Mogan can cost between 35 and 70 Euro. For Nightly service, service on bank holidays or huge baggage will be added little extra fees which arent very remarkable.
- Going by Bus. Blu Global Bus Line is arriving and leaving from norther lower part (on arrivals level) where national flights are incoming. Global Bus Line 60 (las Palmas) and Line 66 (Maspalomas) are leaving each half hour between 06.10 and 23.30 o clock. Line 60 to Las Palmas reaches about 25 minutes later in San Telmo Teminal in Las Plmas old town quarter Triana. Each second bus ride recheas until Termina Santa Catalina, which is situated between Parque Santa Catalina and the passenger mole of Las Palmas Port, even perfect situated for passengers arriving with a cruiser.
- Hiring a car directly at Gran Canaria Airport: there is a big number of rent-a-car and car rental agencys. Hiring a car directly from arrival until leaving gran canaria has some advance: you have not to pay any transfers and: often car brokers like autoeurope can make better deals booking on web pages than directly in the car rental agency in Gran Canaria. Las Palmas visitors please note: in Las Palmas near canteras beach it is very difficult to find free parking. Only local car rentals can offer free parking and help you not to pay 12 Euros per night in a parking house. If you have planned to stay in Las Palmas city it would be better to hire a car there. On our special pages we have a listing of local car rentals, which sometimes bring you the car to airport without any cost.
We also offer a free pre-reserving form to make inquierys or reservations in Las Palmas.